Ok, I am a little late, but since I wrote in my notebook, i wanted to type it out.......
Psalm 5:
4-For you are not a God who takes pleasure in wickedness, nor shall evil dwell (sojourn) with you.
This reminds me of a verse I memorized in James, chapter1, verse 13:
Let no one say when he is tempted "I am tempted by God" for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he himself tempt anyone.
So now, not only can God not be tempted by evil, He does not even dwell, live, exist, with it. As David said later in Ps. 5-You hate all workers of iniquity.
7-But as for me, I will come into you house in the multitude of your mercy; In fear of you I will worship toward you holy temple.
Remember Prov. 1:7-The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge........
David says he worshipped God in fear (of God), and his son, the wisest man in the world, says the fear of God brings knowledge, or at least is the right place to start. I wonder if Solomon made this statement based on his observation of his Father, and the fact that David was called 'a man after God's own heart.' And God has all the knowledge in the world (and out of it ;}).
~Woo~




No comments:
Post a Comment