Monday, March 8, 2010

I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM OLD ENOUGH FOR THIS!!!!!!!!

I just did somthing scary. Something life changing. Something that tells me 'Your growing up'. My mom and I just signed me up for Drivers Ed, at the Austin Driving School........Think about that for a few seconds....ok that's enough. I'll prolly have those of you who know me very concerned for their wellbeing, and more reluctent to go out on the roads........;} Actually, I am a little excited, but nervous, so pray that I don't freeze, or forget to do something important.

~Woo~

1 comment:

  1. You'll do great Woo! Don't worry. I'll porbably be the one freezing up (tee hee)! Hope you do great!

    FnGg

    ReplyDelete

princesssmore247's Playlist

Just for ya'lls info....the song Speechless is actually Fingerprints of God.....I just found out myself....that ok though, i like that song.....Woo

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Typing Test Score

Visit the Typing Test and try!