Sunday, November 6, 2011

A quick check in....

Well, I wonder how many times I'm allowed to say "Life is busy...."...prolly as many as I want since it's my blog..but I hate lame and repetitive excuses that get us nowhere.....so I'll just get on to business.
So I am enrolled in my local community college taking courses while still in my senior year of high school to finish out, and get some college credit at the same time...Taking College Algebra and Spanish 1. I am ditching math after this semester, I have enough to graduate, and I found that I really love languages, even though spanish wasn't my first choice, my mom said that I should take it since it is so common here in Texas.....so next semester I am taking Spanish 2 and Japanese 1...yeah Japanese....I have had this growing interest in Japan and Japanese since the earthquake(s), and I've always had this small curiosity about the country we dropped the first A-Bombs on....I would really like one day to go to Japan and see the country side, I hear its really pretty, and there are natural hot springs.....sounds very enticing.....I actually discovered that Japan kept its doors closed to all foreign countries except some Dutch traders, from around 1550 to 1850. They actually came out to meet the huge American warship (that was there in peace) in their little fishing boats....after that they sent out their students to learn as much about the modern world as possible, and bring it back to their "Land of the Rising Sun". They rose in this new found power and wealth quickly. Anywho, enough on history right now (though I am a bit of a history nut, just don't know a whole lot, I like to find out every single detail on those things I do know.....) but let's move on....So my dad was awarded a new job position up in the Ft. Worth area, so we will be moving, though possibly not until the end of next semester, meaning can finish the classes I've registered in before transferring to the FW area.....we are hoping to find some property with a house on it that we can all fit in...for the right price of course, price is always everything...well besides 'Location, Location, Location...' ...;)
Anywho, that's about it right now, my life currently consists of trying to stay on top of my school work.....and remembering to feed the animals so they don't die...and now it's starting to cool down outside, and in a few weeks, my grandparents will be here for Thanksgiving, with Christmas the Saturday following Thanksgiving....we get it all over with at the same time since they are down here...;) they usually bring more presents if they know we are going to have Christmas....they gave us a Wii last year.....plus we get too put the Chrsitmas tree up early.....instead of the week before Dec. 25th.... oh yeah, and i get to make extra pies for Thanksgiving AND Christmas Dinner.....gotta love the pies....;}...well I'll type more later..
~Woo

No comments:

Post a Comment

princesssmore247's Playlist

Just for ya'lls info....the song Speechless is actually Fingerprints of God.....I just found out myself....that ok though, i like that song.....Woo

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Typing Test Score

Visit the Typing Test and try!