Saturday, November 26, 2011

A GIVEAWAY!!!!!

So I have never paid attention to the blog give aways before, I didn't have much time, and I had other things to do, but this one caught my eye. It's a Vision Forum giveaway, and I would love to win it. I have this long list of Christian Books, Cds and Videos that I would LOVE to get, but don't have the funds for.....so if a blog post may help me win, THEN I"LL BLOG POST AWAY!!!!!!! Oh, and you can click HERE to learn more and find out how to enter.
~Woo


1 comment:

  1. ......a few of my very BESTEST friends work at VF. Just sayin. :))

    ReplyDelete

princesssmore247's Playlist

Just for ya'lls info....the song Speechless is actually Fingerprints of God.....I just found out myself....that ok though, i like that song.....Woo

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Typing Test Score

Visit the Typing Test and try!