Tuesday, May 31, 2011

MAY 22ND!!!!!!!!! CELTIC WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I am going to do a video crammed post....cuz the best way to do Celtic Woman is by hearing and seeing.....to start off, here is the PBS trailer for the concert I went to....OF COURSE I didn't get to go to the one in Ireland.....unfortunetly....but I did get to see this concert....well most of it...but I will get to that later.....;}


The downside was that Lynn and Alex have left the group, and there is now a new Lisa......but oh well....then they left out two songs (that I knew of) You'll Be in my Heart....*STIFFLESSOBS*


and O' America....


BUUUUUUTTTTT!!!!!!!!!
They did do some songs from older tours, some of which are my personal FAVORITES...like Mo Ghile Mear


Dulaman (which we were informed is a song about a girl comparing her two suitors with seaweed.......*NO COMMENT*)


Spanish Lady.....which was the last and encore song....


and my FAVORITIST OF ALL TIME......AT THE CEILI....though I personally like the version I am about to show you better than the one at the concert......it was the same song.....:}


So Lizzy does it work as a good post for the occasion?????cuz ...that is all I have time for right now....

~Woo

No comments:

Post a Comment

princesssmore247's Playlist

Just for ya'lls info....the song Speechless is actually Fingerprints of God.....I just found out myself....that ok though, i like that song.....Woo

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Typing Test Score

Visit the Typing Test and try!