Well, I am still here......sorta..Summer is about to go into full swing mode, as evidenced by the several graduations (of friends I was supposed to be graduating with.....but oh well....I'll do that NEXT year) I have been attending, and I am once again traveling. My brothers and I (the two 'older' brothers....the ones that are younger than me, but older than the 'tots'...who happen to be growing up...can't really call them 'tots' anymore......*SIGHS*) are heading up to Virginia to Patrick Henry College for a Constitutional Law summer camp they have.....for two weeks....then two more weeks with our Grandparents in Pennsylvania, then on home again.....I really can't wait!!!! we are heading out next week, Wed I believe.....this won't be the first time I have spent a month away from home, and I will be with Family the whole time, but I am still a little nervous, I will be in new territory, (last time I went, I knew the place I was going like my own bedroom) and of course my brothers and I won't be in the same dorm.....girls and guys in COMPLETELY different buildings....ok with me.....but still......yup, I will have to make new friends....*BREATH, BREATH, YOUCANDOTHIS!!!!!*.....every one of the camps at PHC has a field trip, and going by the subject we will be studying and the proximety to the certain location, my brothers and I both believe our field trip will be to Washington D.C......I HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE SO I AM REALLLLLLLLLLLLY HOPING IT IS......*FINGERSCROSSED* .......................*CRICKETS*...............I guess that is all for now.....I ran out of ranting material....and nothing tooooooo interesting has happened lately.....OH WAIT....OH YEAH....LIZ IS GOING TO KILL ME IF I DON"T POST ABOUT WHAT I DID ON MAY 22nd....but that is "ALL ON ITS OWN" post material.....so.....WITHOUT FURTHER ADO!!!!!!!!!
~Woo




No comments:
Post a Comment