Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm not really a poet, AND I KNOW IT!!!!!!

But enjoy this poem anyway, I was inspired to type out this poem that I have known for years by a friends new blog. His writing style is fun, just like him, so I wanted to type this out cuz it reminds me of him......sorta, this is supposed to be a compliment....... Anywho, also check out his blog: ArdentIsaac
And now here's the poem, more like a riddle, but you don't have to figure anything out....

Lady's and gentlemen, hobos and tramps,
Crosseyed misquitoes and bow legged ants.
Admission is free so pay at the door,
Pull up a chair and sit on the floor.
One bright day, in the middle of the night,
2 dead boys awoke to fight.
Back to back they faced each other,
Drew their swords and shot each other.
A deaf policeman heard the noise,
Came up up and killed those 2 dead boys.
If you don't believe my storys true,
Ask the blind man, he saw it too!

;)
~Woo

No comments:

Post a Comment

princesssmore247's Playlist

Just for ya'lls info....the song Speechless is actually Fingerprints of God.....I just found out myself....that ok though, i like that song.....Woo

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Typing Test Score

Visit the Typing Test and try!