Philippians 3:14~I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Oh. My. Goodness. I am officially jealous... one of my teeth won't come in so I've still got metal on :P. Very glad for you though!! Your smile must be awful pretty :).Moe
I'm so happy for you! Maybe we can see each other soon :DHugs from your friend,Ali
Awesome!! Congrats! :)
Hi Maranatha!Haven't talked in awhile! That's so neat that you got your braces off. Can you put a picture up?In Christ,Kim
Visit the Typing Test and try!
Oh. My. Goodness. I am officially jealous... one of my teeth won't come in so I've still got metal on :P. Very glad for you though!! Your smile must be awful pretty :).
ReplyDeleteMoe
I'm so happy for you! Maybe we can see each other soon :D
ReplyDeleteHugs from your friend,
Ali
Awesome!! Congrats! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Maranatha!
ReplyDeleteHaven't talked in awhile! That's so neat that you got your braces off. Can you put a picture up?
In Christ,
Kim