Ok, so my title just doesn't demonstrate how TOTALLLY EXCITED I am.....but that might be the cold affecting my head.....just couldn't come up with much else.....But I AM excited...for several reasons.....
- I just had my 17th Birthday........ok, a little scary........I'M 17??? AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!....but exciting.....I can't wait to see what God has in store for me in the next year......which goes into some of the other reasons i am excited....but lets start at the biginning.....
- I HAD AN AWESOME WEEKEND AT A FRIENDS HOUSE.......her birthday was this week as well, we are 3 days apart...except she is a year older.....she lives in Houston, where we used to live, so we had to make a trip of it.....the best part was, SHE DIDN"T KNOW A THING.......we got there and I walked in.....and yeah, IT WAS FUN.........we watched Alice in Wonderland.....which is....ok......i don't know how to compare it to the origional, cuz it was the first thing that i had ever actually watched related to AiW.......I had never been interested before....but the trailers looked pretty good.....anyway..the best part was Saturday.....WE WENT TO A GUN RANGE FOR A WOMANS SHOOTING CLASS.....for the first time ever, i shot a real hand gun(and since i didn't own one, I got to use on of the teachers extras, which happened to be a REALLLY good gun) and, not to uh brag, but I DID REALLY WELL.....The orange circle(added in) is the general Area of my first shot....and the bit of an orange dot in the middle of the pic is the bullseye....as you can see, it's almost none existent.......
Un fortunetly....I forgot a hat, and sunscreen......i did manage to have sunglasses....THANK GOD.....but it was HOT.....and we were out there for 3 hours.......and I had a cold, couldn't talk, and forgot to eat breakfast, cuz i couldn't first thing, to congested......we thought that i had already gotten the cold earlier in the week, and only had a mild one, so we had gone to our friends and I GOT WORSE.......lost my voice, and wanted to take a box of Tylenol, and a bottle of NyQuil(I AM SOO MAD, THAY CHANGED THEIR RECIPIE........anywho.....) anyway, so after the gun range, I was hungary, a little dehydrated, though i did have water, i couldn't drink enough as I should've(cuz of cold)hot.....AND I LOOKED BURNT REDISH/ORANGE.......the only time i didn't want the burnt orange.....hehe.......good thing we have a whole bottle of Aloe Vera Gel........ - Well, This summer is full of Trips, On the 10th of July, I am heading up to ......uh I am not sure where, for a conference like trip called Journey to the Heart, hosted by the Institute in Basic Life Principles.....I come home on the 20th, and we leave the 21st or 22nd for a cousins wedding in Colorado.......I hope that we can relax some in August......no major projects no trips....just us and close friends time.....(Soccer everyweekend......and such.....)
- ok.......I FINALLY GOT SOME PRODUCE FROM MY GARDEN......i have had no end of trouble from my garden.....and I thought i would never get a solitary tomatoe or squash or cucumber or bean......or others....AND TODAY I FOUND A SQUASH THAT I HADN"E EVEN SEEN BEFORE.....IT"S HUGE.......so i picked it.....also, I found a really good book that i love, and just HAVE to share....It's called The Complete Guide to Compost Gardening........very cool, and useful, and colorful.......and it has a picture that i love....it's like PA or sumting north in the fall.......red little barn.....really pretty......though that's not the reason i love the book...I love it cuz it is full of ways to garden organically.......seriously it is almost the only book i am going to need from now on........almost but not quite.....This branches into my next number.....
- Now....NOTHING is currently happening.....but, we are looking for land somwhere near town....but out of town......(lower taxes you know.....) we have to stay near for daddy's work, or we would move like EUBER close to church.....but i am excited......i want a place to have a COMPLETE kitchen garden, and room for my milk goats, and chickens, and i would like horses....but the first think i will get is a beagle and golden retriever, and a black kitten....plus a few others......I might even start dog breeding......and cats are easy too......anyway......then I want to get rabbits........and I have a project in mind......as some of you know, and as many don't, I am a celiac.......it means i have sesitivities to Gluten, a protien found in Wheat, Rye and Barley....(oats are questionable.....) It just hit me recently, out of the HUNDREDS of grains out there, I ONLY HAVE TO AVOID 3......SO WHY COULDN"T I GROW SEVERAL OF THE OTHERS and make my own flours and starches......so I want to work on that.......and experiment with REEEL COWNTREE LEEVING......of course, noting is going forward at the moment.....like i said before....but we are looking...and i am overly excited.......so i am getting it out of my system....hehe......
Well that's my life recently...and lately.....and i gotta go now.....
~Woo




So sorry that you were sick :(... that must've been terrible!
ReplyDeleteI did not know that you just turned 17! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Time goes by fast, doesn't it?
I'm happy for you concerning your garden. I knew that it was getting pretty discouraging. The most that Patrick has gotten is some yellow squash, 2 cucumbers, and he has a pumpkin on his vine. Not very much I know.
I'm working on some ideas too... though they aren't as big as yours. That would be awesome to live on some land!! I hope that y'all find something suitable soon.
See you later... BYE!
Moe
Happy Birthday to you!! That is great that you are a good shot! And what a wonderful thing to desire... living in the country with a garden and lots of animals... >grin<
ReplyDelete~Carrie
Happy Happy birthday woo! I love you. Love the new blog addings! Congrats on your shooting! I also went pistol shooting this weekend. Can I give you a tip? If you "pull" the trigger, you will miss your target. if you gently build pressure and let the gun surprize you, you will most definetely hit the target.
ReplyDeleteMay God bless you and your family. How is the newest addition to your family?
Love you. Mimi
Dude.
ReplyDeleteNOW I CAN COMMENT! Awesome much?
Me is your friend!!! Thanks so much for the suprise!! I lurved it. You lefted your sunglasses here.
Yeah, your target looked better than mine... oops!
We have squash, cucumbers, and tomatoes (ick!) coming out our ears. Want some? lol.
See ya later, Sissy. But not at the dance or the party. FAIL THAT!!!!