Thursday, April 8, 2010

I DID IT, I DID IT, I DID IT, I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS EUBER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!.......Let me explain.....(yeah I know, I could've gone straight into it....but hey, I didn't....hehe)




So, being that today is thursday, we had piano out in Dripping Springs.........and, and, and, and......sorry......trying to get it out.......I DROVE ALMOST ALL THE WAY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't do 12....mom didn't want me to, for some reason.....;P......but it is a really fast road, and it is alot busier than the other roads i drove on.......so i was able to get used to the speed...and such.......so I may be driving to church yet.....anywho......

~Woo~

5 comments:

  1. GO WOO!!! I'm going to be watching next Sunday to see how well you CaN drive (LOL JK ;) ;)

    Moe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! How exciting! what a blessing it is for your familyy that you can drive! I do not see the need (or want -gulp) to drive till I am 18. (p.s.Daddy said so... I completely trust his judgement) I hope to see your family soon Love you, and TTYL
    God bless, MIMI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoho! Congratulations!! =)
    I'm blessed to have been able to learn to drive out in the country... less cars to run into or to run into you, and you can go as slow as you want until someone else comes on the road. LOL Have a friend that the first day he got his learners permit, his dad made him drive in Dallas! That would be so completely terrifying! (IMO in Dallas there is not as much stand-still traffic as Austin, but the cars all go super FAST, so in a way it's worse)

    Oh, is it okay if I call you by your real name on here? Or would you prefer me calling you Woo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo you really need to come to the airshow tomorrow!! PLEASE!!!!!! I want you to come really bad. I'm not going to see you at all this week unless you come to the airshow! Pretty please?!!!!

    Moe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey again, Woo! I just wanted to let you know that I invite you to grab my mr. collins picture for your blog!!! Tee hee and God bless,

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

princesssmore247's Playlist

Just for ya'lls info....the song Speechless is actually Fingerprints of God.....I just found out myself....that ok though, i like that song.....Woo

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Typing Test Score

Visit the Typing Test and try!